Accreditations and Certifications
The Capitol Network for Distance Learning offers over 2000 online courses and online life experience programs that grant over 65 certifications and equivalency diplomas. Our Self Accredited courses offer interactive online classes, videos, quizzes and self accredited tests following the latest in online standards and SCORM compliance. SCORM is a specification of the Advanced Distributed Learning initiative, lead by the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Our programs are not presently accredited or under going review by any members of the Council of Higher Education Accreditation. In conjunction with standards set by various accreditation agencies the Capitol Network has instituted a vigorous standards review and has instituted a self-accreditation program.
What is Self -Accreditation?
The self -accrediting committee of volunteers and advisors assume the responsibility of overseeing selected diplomas granted to students. The Mission Statement of the Accrediting Committee requires its review to be fair to all students when reviewing life experience credits granted or other diploma granting criteria. CNDLP Self Accreditation ensures that all of our courses meet a strict set of requirements before they are offered to students.
To ensure compliance with accreditation standards The Capitol Network has conducted an intensive self-analysis on all of its offered courses. The primary value of the self-study procedure is that it provides the network an opportunity to evaluate itself by its own standards and to set new goals and directions for the while it seeks further accreditation. The review offers Capitol the opportunity to demonstrate and document that it meets or exceeds certain minimum standards; it promotes a period of analysis regarding the institution's strengths and weaknesses; and it provides a way to validate the effectiveness of diploma granting policies.
CNDLP Program Goals
Our Self Accredited and Certification based e-Learning courses meet each and every certification objective to ensure students are completely prepared for their final certification training exams and on-site GED or employment testing.
Online courses measure academic knowledge, individualized skills, problem solving abilities and emotional maturity. CNDLP takes the responsibilities and requirements of testing, certification and accreditation seriously.
The objectives of the self-accreditation program are to:
- Create impetus for organizational improvement and assist in the general rising of diploma granting standards.
- Offer an equal opportunity for anyone to receive evaluation and education program rather than a government mandated and regulated testing.
- Recognize good performance of students and advisors and provide motivation to maintain and improve mutual performance
- Improve performance review standards of quality and responsiveness and to increase professionalism
- Provide superior customer service to students whose timely review of life experience and online testing is an important motivator for them engaging the Capitol Network of Online Schools.
- Provide mechanisms for financial aid for students who need assistance in tuition payments options and e-learning grants.
For more information about our Accreditation, Certifications and E-learning courses please contact CNDLP administration – email@example.com